Sunday, December 7, 2014

What's on Your Christmas List?

Ah Christmas! What an amazing time of the year. The smell of burning fire wood and the sound of swiping credit cards during a purchase. It is also the time of the year when people make a list of all the wonderful and sometimes useless things they want this holiday season. 
This year, I have decided that practicality trumps uselessness. As I get ready to go abroad to Wales to study for a semester, I have compiled a well organized list of practical things I would like while I am away. For example, on my list are and I quote, “A LOT of UK electrical adapters”. But of course the shopaholic girly side of me says, “I can’t just have any old adapters...” So yes, on my Christmas list I have specific requests for my adapters. I would like green and pink monogrammed adapters. Got to love the uniqueness of that request.  
Also on my Christmas list are giftcards. I personally love gift cards. You can pick out and buy anything you like with a giftcard and it puts a lot less stress on the giver.  

One can never have too much personalized stationary. On my list I have various personalized things such as, return address labels, envelope seals, and thank you cards. To me, receiving personalized stationary is amazing. It is something I can use and enjoy using. I will be able to send friends and family postcards from Wales! A great website for personal stationary is personalizationmall.com. I love this site! They are very reasonably priced and they allow you to see your final product before you place your order! 

Lastly, on my list I have various pieces of artwork. It an odd thing to put on my list, but nevertheless it is there. I happen to love home decor. I am sure many of you have seen the art pieces I have bought on my Instagram page. I want to bring at least two art pieces to Wales with me so I can feel a little more at home while I am away! Don’t underestimate good decor! 

Have a happy list making weekend every! 


Instagram: collegeshopaholicgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment