Sunday, November 9, 2014

Traveling Through the Infamous Amazon

We all have taken a trip to Amazon.com in search of anything and everything we can get our hands on. But what if your trip was never ending and you were stuck there for hours and hours...

For a shopaholic, Amazon.com is the quicksand of all online shopping sites. You could be searching for a simple case for your phone and all of the sudden you see a new speaker system, and noise canceling headphones, and oh look, is that a cute shirt in the corner of the screen? 

Who can’t deny the quick and easy steps Amazon created in order to make purchasing merchandise, well,  quick and easy. Those steps are as always, 

  1. Find Item 
  2. Add item to cart 
  3. Fill out your information once 
  4. Good to go

With Amazon’s new one click easy buy, a shopaholic’s greatest dream and worst nightmare has surfaced. There have been multiple occasions when I have filled my Amazon wishlist with endless amounts of products I never intended on wanting. With one simple click, all of those items can be in my cart and ready to ship to my address. To make things worse, Amazon has an iPhone app that makes it easy to purchase in one click as well. 

Did I mention, you can find just about anything on Amazon? Yes people, just about anything. Just a couple weeks ago, I noticed I had an obscene amount of clothes hangers. At first I tried to do what everyone does when they have too many hangers; I tried to give them away. When that didn’t work, I knew I had to think of a solution other than throwing them out. So, I did what I do best! I went on Amazon.com and searched “hanger storage” and BA BAM! A product appeared that is specially made to store the odd and annoying shape of a hanger. At a reasonable $7.99 I quickly purchased it and now I have my very own hanger storage solution. 

For any shopaholic, receiving that brown box with the famous Amazon arrow, is like Christmas day any day. You get to open your perfectly picked out present for yourself and enjoy every minute of it. The only moment any shopaholic does not enjoy, is when they realize Christmas is over because the Grinch stole their money...


Stay tuned for next week’s post: Don’t Get Bit in the Tank: Shark Tank that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment